The 6 Best Antiviruses of 2023
Did you know that your PC, by not having an antivirus, is exposed to multiple threats from the network? ... well yes, while we browse multiple insecurity options are developing as we download applications, play or simply open the bank or even watch advertising, that is why we have written this blog for you, we need you to understand the importance of security virtual.
Online security is a growing concern in the digital age we live in. Computer viruses, malware, and other forms of cyber attacks can cause irreparable damage to our devices and put our personal and financial information at risk. For this reason, it is important to have a good antivirus that can protect our devices from these dangers.
If you don't know which one to use... I present the 6 best ones:
One of the best, it protects your privacy, finances, identity, photos, files and family against threats on the Internet and much more.
With award-winning protection against the latest Internet threats, cybercrime, malware and more, it helps protect all aspects of your digital life. That's why we talk about total security.
In addition, you can use it on any device you use, Smartphone, tablets, PC.
• Works for Mac, PC, Android.
• Helps protect your privacy (against spying webcams, etc.)
• Protect your money in banking operations and online purchases.
• Protect your identity, photos, files and other digital assets.
• Parental protection.
• High price compared to other antivirus.
• Requires system resources.
• Possible conflict with other programs.
You can purchase our plans by clicking here
It offers protection against all types of threats and prevents them from infecting your computer, stealing information or spreading to other computers. Whether you use your favorite social network, surf the Internet or play games, ESET NOD32 Antivirus protects you at all times.
It is a very good option to protect your devices, since it offers many functions that will be discussed shortly.
• A very simple interface even for beginners.
• Your basic option is good value for money.
• A high level of online protection.
• A free tool for quick scanning of social media.
• A scan in real time.
• Options for Mac, Linux and Android available.
• There is no free antivirus program.
• The range of additional tools is limited.
• Sometimes a PC slows down.
You can purchase our plans by clicking on the following image
McAfee Total Protection
It promises “total protection” (just look at its name). All its users can rest assured that it offers protection in many aspects.
Includes Premium Antivirus, Safe Browsing, Identity Monitoring, and Secure VPN.
Some functions that it offers are the following:
1. Monitor your accounts (bank, credit cards, and much more). You will receive alert 10 months faster than our competitors.
2. Check your protection status online and provide instructions to keep track of your status.
3. Secure VPN, your VPN can automatically activate when you connect to public Wi-Fi networks, protecting your account credentials, browsing habits and much more.
4. Cryptojacking protection to its password manager, as well as the possibility it offers to create a password-protected folder in which you can save all your important files.
It has a 100% malware detection rate. Another very good option is that you can schedule the analysis when you know that you will not be using the PC.
• Very easy to use.
• Unlimited VPN.
• Identity protection.
• Ineffective parental controls.
• VPN without kill switch.
You can purchase our plans by clicking on the following image
One of the best on the market with unbeatable virus and malware protection.
It is the best option for private users who are looking for a complete and intuitive antivirus with one of the best cybersecurity protections on the market, and all this for a low-cost annual subscription.
It has a function that monitors the dark web in real time. This tool constantly scans the dark web for a wide variety of personal data, such as credit card details, insurance documentation, home addresses, phone numbers, gamertags, and much more. In addition, it notifies you immediately if it detects any stolen data.
It has a variety of plans that fit your portfolio.
• Provides security against viruses, malware and other cyber threats.
• Two-way intelligent firewall.
• Norton Parental Controls.
• Norton Automatic Backup.
• Block spam with spam blocking.
• 24/7 support service.
• Automatic shutdown button for VPN on Windows only: Norton VPN, like most other VPNs, does not include an automatic shutdown button on Android, iOS, or Mac.
• Identity Theft Protection Limited to the United States: Only US customers get the most advanced features. Non-US users receive the dark web monitoring tool.
This is one of the best free antivirus, and while you may want to upgrade to the higher level to ensure the security of your device, even the basic package is capable of defending the "front door". Protect up to 10 devices with your Premium plan.
Does not cause browsing interruptions by not detecting false positives.
• The interface is very simple, even your child will be able to understand it.
• You can choose between several features of the package without having to pay for all of them.
• Compatible with various operating systems.
• VPN offered only with Premium package.
• No parental controls.
• Built-in limited identity and privacy protections.
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
It has had the best detection rate in the industry for the last five years.
It uses advanced artificial intelligence and other technologies to anticipate, detect, and block threats before it's too late.
Unleash the full potential of your digital device by increasing boot time and overall performance.
During tests it had a perfect detection rate, without slowing down the computer. In addition, it also has web protection, one of the best on the market
• Protection in real time while you are browsing the internet.
• Antiphishing protection. Bitdefender scans and blocks pages that masquerade as trustworthy to steal bank details.
• Protect your data when connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
• Game, work and movie mode: Allows you to enjoy your activities without interrupting while doing analysis, etc.
• Very basic password manager for some users: Does not offer a desktop application and lacks features such as emergency access and password sharing.
• App for iOS mobiles is very limited.
• VPN only allows you to use 200MB data per day
I hope this information has helped you and you can find the antivirus that best suits you.
Stay tuned for upcoming blogs.
If you liked the content of this blog, leave us an opinion in the comments and share them.
Author: Yoandria Cardenas
Occupation: Graphic Designer
Team: RJD Consultants